Friday 28 August 2015

REVIEW | UNTIL FRIDAY NIGHT (THE FIELD PARTY 1) BY ABBI GLINES


Until Friday Night (The Field Party 1) by Abbi Glines
My Rating: 4 Stars
Date completed: 28.08.2015
 
★Book Info★
Genre: High School Romance
Series: Yes 1st (Stand alone)
Love Triangle : No
Cheating :No
 HEA?: Yes!
 
★My Review★

I have been looking forward to this book for about a year, I love Abbi Glines books and i wasn't disappointment at all. She has always be good with cute, ansty and intense story line, and she can write a great mean girl. I was expecting mean girl drama, and I was not disappointed.
 This book was a great read, it reminded of that movie with Kristen Stewart speak, but better.  It was an easy and light read. 

West Ashby the hero is the star football player, popular guy, and appears to have the perfect life, but  he is struggling with the secret of his father’s illness. None of his friend knows about his family life, and he has no one to talk to, until his best friend’s cousin Maggi moved to town.

Maggi also has her struggle, after witnessing a father kill her mother, she stop speaking to deal with her pain, and not have to talk about it. She hasn’t said a word to anyone in two years. West and Maggie are both trying to survive the heartache they were dealt and together they felt connected.

What I loved most about the this book was the character growth, development and the way they supported each other. I also loved the supporting characters and can’t wait to see how their stories unfold; Brady, Nash ( my favourite lol), Gunner, and Asa. Overall, I will recommend this book, for a light easy read and I look forward to the rest of the series.

Benita xx  
 

Post a Comment