Tuesday 25 August 2015

Review - Fairytale Come Alive (Ghosts and Reincarnation 4) By Kristen Ashley


This past week i have been reading some of my old favorites, wen ever i get stock with nothing to read i always refer back to oldies. Anything by Kristen Ashley is always a winner, she is my all time fave!If you haven't read anything by her, i seriously recommend you do I chose the Ghost and Reincarnation series
I will be review the two books out of the series i read,there will be another blog post for the second book.

Fairytale Come Alive (Ghosts and Reincarnation 4) By Kristen Ashley
My Rating: 5 Stars
Date completed: Read multiple times!

★Book Info★
Genre :Fantasy Romance
Series: 4th in (Stand alone)
Love Triangle : No
Cheating :No
Lovable Kids: YES
 HEA?: Yes!
 ★Blub★
In Isabella Austin Evangelista’s life miracles never happen… she knows she’s destined to be the princess who’s stuck in the middle of a fairytale where there will be no happily ever after.

Once upon a time, Prentice Cameron loved Isabella Austin until he discovered she was a spoiled, rich girl who spent her summers toying with his heart.

Life led Prentice to his own fairytale, the love of the full-of-life Fiona Sawyer. That being so, that fairytale was torn away when Fiona died of a brain tumor leaving Prentice with a house to keep clean, piles of laundry to be done, a business to run and two children who were getting tired of takeaway.

But Isabella comes back to Prentice’s tiny fishing town and she sweeps into his children’s lives like a beautiful, well-dressed fairy godmother who bakes exquisite chocolate cakes and gives the perfect manicure to six year old girls. Then Prentice finds out Isabella’s soul destroying secrets, secrets that explain why she left him so many years ago.

Fiona, stuck in her village and forced to haunt her family and watch Prentice and Isabella’s crazy dance, finds the impossible happening. She’s cheering for Bella and Prentice to rekindle their love. Then she finds out why she’s caught in her heartbreaking haunting and discovers she must embrace her magic and keep Bella safe or Bella’s fairytale will never come true......
★My Review★
 I could go on and on about the story, but i will just do a list of what I loved about of the book.
What I loved:
  •   I gave this book a 5 stars! it an emotional one, the story always gets to me. I love Prentice and his Elle story.  
  • The way Prentice loved the two women in his live, the mother of his children and his long lost love of his life.
  • I felt for Elle in the first part of the book, the misunderstand about why she had to leave Prentice all those year, and way other village reacted to her coming back.
  • I love the way Kristen wrote the kids into the book! so funny and Sally is just the cute kid ever!
  • I love the happy gay best friend, i think Elle needed happy friends in her life.
  • I even loved Fiona's part in the story as well.
  • I loved that i read the whole book in a Scottish accent in my head lol! 
Overall this book was well loved by me, I have read a few times and the story always move me, so i always go back.

Benita xx  

 

Post a Comment